MHD NutriZen Blue Green Algae Complex
MHD Make You Look Great and Feel Even Greater.
World Most Complete
In recent years, people have come to understand the truth: extreme imbalances, deficiencies, and toxin accumulation in nutrition are the root causes of various incurable diseases in modern times. Our food is poisoned by pesticides and additives, and our living environment is also get poisoned. Our body is in a state of extreme fatigue, and cells that can decay, collapse and mutate at any time. People are looking for a variety of healthy foods everywhere for this, and look forward to the emergence of a "miracle" that can quickly help the body balance nutrients, remove toxins and repair cells. In this situation, people found Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (A.F.A). A.F.A is known as a super health product that attracts worldwide attention.
The reason above cause lack of nutrients. Insufficient nutrients make vegetables tasteles and even bitter which cause children are more resistant to eat vegetables. In the end of the day, children more prefer towards oily food and desserts. Nowadays, all of the foods are containing several chemical additives such as breads, cakes, beverages, meatloaf and various types of food. When our body cells are extremely burdened, they are unable to decompose toxins in our body and lead to collapse human body function, allergies, cancerous or visceral nerve problems which causing the human body decay rapidly. Geriatricms like cardiovascular, diabetes, dementia may endanger teenagers even young child nowadays.
Manufacturer by: Alpha Laboratories (NZ) LTD Southern Hemisphere’s Largest Health Product Manufacturer
Dosage Form: Capsule in the Form of Enteric Coated Soft Gel Capsule
Quantity: 1 Box, 30 Capsules
Storage Temperature: Below <30°C, Protect from Light and Moisture
Klamath Lake where located at North America is the only place produce organic A.F.A. Because of the special and high quality environment, it conceives the highest grade of wild A.F.A. Furthermore, the scientist from University of California, Irvine call it as “Super Food” that can achieve and maintain health.
• Improve immunity: Phycoyanin found in A.F.A, helps to boost immunity through stimulating the bone marrow to produce more stem cells. The Omega-3 within phycocyanin could also relieves joint, muscle and muscle pain.
• Inflammation and Pain Reducer: The phycocyanin in A.F.A shown that having a strong antioxidant action. Lipoperoxidation (LPO) have direct link to the health of cardiovascular system, bones, joint, eyes and the nervous system. It could become a well inflammation and pain reducer.
• Heart Health: Clinical studies confirm that A.F.A could protect against cardiovascular disease and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It improve blood lipid profiles and preventing inflammation and oxidative stress.
• Weight Management: Naturally occurring carotenoids found in A.F.A have been shown to promote fat burning by increasing the expression of thermogenin.
• Cognitive Health: A.F.A contain phenylethylamine (PEA) - a natural neuro-modulator which works by activating the neurotransmission of dopamine and other catecholamines in brain.
• Skin Care: The high concentrations of fatty acids and proteins found in A.F.A could help strengthen the fibres in the skin. Fatty acids help improve the skin’s structure and proteins help to make new tissue and skin cells. It also repair damaged cells and replace dead cells.
• Menopause Symptoms: Phenylethylamine (PEA) contained in A.F.A may help with the symptoms of menopausal such as mood swings, depression, anxiety, and lack of self esteem.
Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (A.F.A)
A.F.A (Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae, means invisible flowers in water) is an edible blue-green algae species that lives in freshwater. Furthermore, A.F.A is the earliest blue-green algae found on earth. Research shown that this algae is only growing in wild freshwater lakes which is rich in minerals; therefore, this type of algae cannot be artificially cultivated. A.F.A have no cell wall, so it is easily absorbed by our human body.
In fact, A.F.A have 83 nutrients in contained. It contains 23 minerals, 13 vitamins (including Folid Acid and Vitamin C), 19 amino acids (including 8 essential amino acids), 7 fatty acid (including omega-3 and palmitic acid), Water-soluble dietary fibres, 5 natural colouring such as chlorophyll and phycocyanin, nucleotide (DNA& RNA), carbohydrate, polyunsaturated fatty acid, choline protein and many more.
What is the benefits of phycocyanin?
• Inhibits inflammations such as rheumatoid artritis
• Repairs damaged from UV and radiation
• Relieves joint, muscle and muscle pain
Green Tea Extract Powder
Camellia sinensis in green tea have antioxidant, free radical scavenging and other effects. It could reduce the total cholesterol in hyperlipidemia, triglyceride, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol content. In the meanwhile, camellia sinensis could restore and protect vascular endothelial function. In addition, medical experiments have proved that camellia sinensis could promote the detoxification of carcinogens to prevent cancer and improve cellular immune function effectively.
• Enhance microvascular toughness, lower blood lipids, prevent liver andcoronary atherosclerosis
• Decrease blood pressure, antidiabetics, prevent stroke, antithrombotic
• Prevent aging, protection against radiation damage, remove bad breath
• Relieves gastrointestinal tension, anti-inflammatory, antidiarrheal and diuretic effects , and help digestion
• Promote Vitamin C absorption and prevent scurvy; improve the body's absorption of iron and effectively prevent anemia
Bilberry Extract Powder
Bilberry, also known as European Blueberry, are most popular for their purported ability to improve vision, particularly night vision. Bilberries are also rich in anthocyanin, which are antioxidants that may reduce markers of inflammation. Moreover, it is antioxidants that may reduce markers of inflammation.
Bilberry scientifically proven benefits:
• Improve night vision
• Good for retinal vascular disease
• Prevents macular degeneration and cataracts
• Reduce intraocular pressure
• Regulates inflammatory factors
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3):
There can be as many as 2,000 different genetic effects in the body, and it is possible to achieve more aspects of health. Vitamin D3 plays a significant role in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood. It is also helps regulating blood sugar and ultimately supporting long-term heart health.
The Effect of Vitamin D3
• Healthy bones
• Reduce the blood pressure
• Having a healthy heart
• Helps people with diabetes, control insulin, and manage blood sugar levels more effectively
• May prevent cancer and help slow prostate tumors reduce breast cancer risk
Olive oil can effectively improve digestive function and increase bone absorption of calcium; It also has a quite remarkable effect in keeping the skin elastic and convenient. Olive oil is loaded with powerful antioxidants. These antioxidants are biologically active and may reduce your risk of chronic diseases. Olive oil intake also appears to help reduce inflammation, endothelial dysfunction, thrombosis, and carbohydrate metabolism.
The Benefits of Olive Oil:
• Monounsaturated acids in olive oil have a protective effect on women's breasts.
• It helps in body growth, brain development and bone formation, and also helps in fighting infections especially for children.
• Can effectively prevent arterial and heart diseases and lower cholesterol levels in blood.
• It has anti-aging effects, especially on the skin and bones, because it is rich in vitamin E, which prevents decalcification, osteoporosis and fractures.
NUTRITIONS OF A.F.A.
• 23 Minerals
Phosphorus, Iron, Germanium, Calcium, Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine, Potassium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Boron, Chlorine, Fluorine, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Vanadium, Titanium, Tin, Sodum, Silicon
• 11 Nonessential Amino Acid
Arginine, Alanine, Homocysteine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Glutamic acid, Ammonium chromate, Aspartic acid, Cysteine
• 8 Essential Amino Acid
Leucine, Lysine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Methionine
• 7 Fatty Acid
Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic acid, alpha-Linolenic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, gamma-Linolenic acid, Omega 3
• 13 Vitamin
Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, Folic Acid, beta-Carotene, Factor Biotin
• 2 Polysaccharide
AFA Immune polysaccharides
• 5 Natural Colouring
Chlorophyll, Phycocyanin, Phycoerythrin, Lutein, Chlorella
• 1 Lipid
Polyunsaturated fatty acid
• 1 Carbohydrate
• 4 Stem Cell Activin
Selectivity Protein Ligand, Crude Polysaccharide, Choline Protein, Plant protein
• 2 Nucleotide
RNA & DNA
• 1 Cellulose
Water-soluble dietary fibres
AFA Natural Enzyme, Blue-green spore powder, Biotin, phytoplacenta, Concentrated growth factor (CGF) Protein
General Disclaimer: Supplementation should not replace a well-balanced diet. MHD® is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. Any content provided is for personal education and enrichment purposes only and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Nor should the information replace the advice of health care practitioner. Always seek the advice of your health care practitioner or other qualified health provider if symptoms persist.
if you have any question?
Feel free to Contact us
what our Customer says
I’m feel energetic and young again
I’m happy about the result , after taking 1 month